Are you looking for your next step in a Digital Marketing career?
Would you like to work as part of a growing team?
Is working for progress company important to you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual who can lead the Digital Marketing activities in international markets.
Title: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
F/T or P/T: 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday
Salary: £26k – £30k DOE
Requirements of the Role:
- Solid experience in a Digital Marketing role with PPC/SEO and end to end campaign management
- Excellent Excel, data, and reporting skills
- Content communication strategy experience (seeding/spreading content out via email, websites, SNS, and paid media)
- Good team player who can work collaboratively in a small team to deliver results
- Exceptional attention to detail in all areas of work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and define digital and audience strategies that drive conversion, awareness, and engagement of the brand
- Leading our digital acquisition strategies across multiple channels, including PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Affiliates
- Implement and test PPC/SEO activities and ideas that enable to scale up across international markets
- Produce interesting and engaging content copywriting and content.
- Implementation of new strategies for social media campaigns.
- Continuously optimise conversion rates, CTR and CPC whilst utilising automation
- Providing weekly and monthly reports for PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social and new acquisition initiatives
Personal Qualities and Specific Skills:
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- PC proficient, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent literacy and writing skills
- Results driven
- Good interpersonal and customer focused skills, able to empathise, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes-pressurised environment
- Strong communication skills and confidence in writing content
To apply for this or any other role please get in touch
“Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities”