We are looking for an Electrical Fitter with experience of building Transformers is needed for an East Midlands company.
Due to growth and expansion we are looking for an Electrical Fitters to join a busy electrical assembly team on a permanent basis
* Can interpret engineering drawings.
* Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Installation of cable management systems (trays and trunking).
* Running pre-prepared cables/looms through the machinery.
* Terminating cables, crimping and creating looms.
* Installing and connecting electrical ballasts and transformers (3 Phase Machinery).
* Mounting and installing a variety of components within machinery
* Adhere to health & safety regulations.
* Job requirements:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes: –
* Experienced electrical fitter- minimum B-Tec Level 3 Electrical Engineering
* Assembly of machinery to meet companies’ quality standards
* Undertake reasonable flexible working hours to meet deadlines in line with the working time regulations.
* Hard working
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and growing company with good training and development opportunities.
If you would like more information please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now to send your CV