What’s on offer for the Plater:
- Pay up to £16 per hour
- Temporary to Permanent position
- Overtime available at time and a half
- Free staff parking
- Shift: 40 hours per week. Day shift only
- Other company benefits and opportunity for progression
My client is a well-established industry leading engineering company. Based in Darlington, they have seen year on year success, with further growth plans for 2023/24. They offer a range of services from design, project management and manufacturing through to machining and site installation. This has given the company opportunities to service a multitude of sectors, with a diverse client base stretching across the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Plater to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
This opportunity gives a Plater the chance to work with one of the most respected engineering companies in the UK.
Plater Main Duties: Working with steel. The Plater must be able to read engineering drawings, measure and check components and have some other basic skills including grinding.
Plater Role Requirements:
- Time served Plater / fabricator
- 1 year minimum experience
- Experience working in industrial and heavy industrial environments
- Excellent communication
- Ability to inspect own work
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Excellent eye for detail
- Flexibility with regards to shifts and over-time