Our client is a young and innovative group of established companies that is involved in designing the public space. Their aim is to make a conscious contribution to the living environment of people with developing products through their group companies across Europe.
As one of the group companies based in Stockport, our client is looking to expand their current UK operations, creating several wide and varied roles, across their three UK operational sites.
They are therefore seeking to recruit an experienced financial office administrator for their Stockport office.
The role is to support the current finance team, in a fast-paced and busy environment, where the ability to deal with multiple tasks during the day is essential. Reporting directly to the Finance Office Manager.
The successful candidate should ideally be working in an existing finance admin role and be looking for their next challenge within a growing and exciting business operating in the construction sector.
Key tasks & skills include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing orders and providing general administration support to the team.
- General reception duties
- Assisting finance manager with daily administrative tasks
- Populating and maintaining multiple excel spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Good numerical attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel is essential.
- Excellent office environment
- Competitive salary, DOE.
- Onsite parking
- Excellent benefits, including 31 Days holiday including Bank Holidays
Keywords: Accounts, Accounting, Finance, Finance services, Accounting, Accounts assistant, financial services, Office, Support, Excel, Sage, Assistant finance manager, Spreadsheets.