Site Service – Maintenance Operative
My client, a successful and well – respected manufacturing business in West Yorkshire, is seeking Maintenance Operative to join their business
Type of employment: Permanent
Shift: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 8am – 4:30pm
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- To ensure a Dynamic Risk Assessment is carried out before any work is commenced.
- To work to a High Standard and comply with Health & Safety legislation.
- Ensure that any projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Be able to work at height
- Reactive breakdown support in extremely busy situations.
- Assist and liaise with external contractors and other works as necessary
- Keeping up the maintenance of buildings and offices to comply with current legislation
- Be able to work independently on task lists
- Be involved with building and maintenance work, when required, to alter or create workspaces suitable for the needs of the business.
- To take an active role in continuously developing your skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending Company organised training and development opportunities.
- To ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
- To respond to ad hoc requests as directed by your line manager.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the Company to ensure buildings are well maintained.
Qualifications and experience:
- The ideal Candidate would have good plumbing and joinery skills (Plumbing biased with qualifications)
- Relevant experience in the building services or maintenance industry.
- Be able to commute between sites
- Sick Pay
- Life Cover
- Free Parking
- Career Development Opportunities