37.5 hours per week.
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£28,350 per year
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Housing Officer role for a public sector company, on a full-time basis. The required hours for the Housing Officer are 09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday. The role will predominantly be based within Dewsbury, with travel required across West Yorkshire at times.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Housing Officer:
- Maintain and manage information systems to ensure all contracts, agreements and data is accurate and up to date.
- Address low-level anti-social behaviour, including investigations, mediation, working with care & support providers.
- Take first-time payments of rent and other charges when tenants sign up, assisting customers having difficulties with rent payments and other debts.
- Ensure new clients understand the responsibilities of their tenancy/license before they sign it.
- Work with property services, lettings and partner agencies to ensure vacant properties are let promptly.
- Be the key contact for partner organisations, dealing with day-to-day enquiries, building positive working relationships.
- Co-ordinate and perform desktop and on-site audits to ensure compliance is being met.
Requirements of the Housing Officer:
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle is essential.
- Former Housing experience is essential.
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Bethan at Hamilton Woods. Apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.