- The Hygiene Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and managing all hygiene activities whilst on shift.
- Supporting the team to ensure that maximum uptime is achieved by using exacting hygiene standards in the most efficient ways possible and that best practices is used to achieve and maintain maintenance standards.
- Manage, coach and mentor their direct reports by modelling best practice and demonstrating how to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Level 2 Hygiene
- Level 1 Food Safety or above
- Experience of supervising/managing a team.
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday/14:00pm-22:00pm
If you feel like you would be a good fit, then we would love to hear from you.
BP Search is acting as an agent for this role.