Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for an Income Officer to join an organisation based in Oxfordshire on a 6 month fixed term contract to be responsible for the collection and management of rental income against set targets and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Income Officer:
- Be responsible for the collection and management of rental income against set targets and procedures
- Handle enquiries from tenants
- Be aware of current legislation relating to housing and welfare reform
- Take appropriate legal action in relation to rent arrears
- Attend court if necessary
Essential Requirements of the Income Officer:
- Full UK Driving Licence
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.