Are you looking for your next role as a Legal Cashier?
Would you like to work for a growing Firm?
Our Lincoln based client is looking for an experienced Legal Cashier for their Lincoln office. They have a great benefits and really value a work life balance.
You will be working in their growing team and your day to day tasks will be –
- All manner of funds into accounts – Electronic, cheque, on line payments, card payments and cash
- Posting of bills, credit notes and all transfers – funds, time and disbursements
- Purchase Ledger, Cheque payments. Also daily bank run
- Posting of various search invoices/general expenses, Petty Cash, checking of completion statements and scanning/filing.
Skills and Experience required –
- Legal accounts department experience – preferable but not essential
- Organisational skills and time management
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
The benefits for working for this growing business are –
- £18,000 – £23,000 pa DOE
- Holiday is 23 days plus Bank Holidays. (After 3 years the holiday entitlement goes up 1 day per year to a max of 28 days).
- 2 days extra off at Christmas
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am -5.00pm
To apply for this role or any other Legal based roles get in touch
“Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an
Employment Business for temporary opportunities”