£26,000 – £29,000 + Commisson + shift allowance (Various shifts available)
ARE YOU A CONFIDENT MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER/ MANAGER?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT RECOGNISES WHAT A SUPERSTAR YOU ARE?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A HUGELY SUCESSFUL AND GROWING COMPANY?
…then this is the perfect role for you SO read on to find out more…. as part of their growth the business is now actively looking for YOU to join their friendly team.
The Business works across the UK and Europe and are utilised by the largest corporates through to SMEs within logistics, retail, transportation, food production and so many more sectors.
You will be central to providing an efficient 24 hr, 365 day breakdown service, you’ll be responsible for authorising maintenance and repairs to all vehicles and trailers whilst keeping costs to a minimum.
You’ll be working on shifts to ensure that the 24 hr/365 day cover is provided and confident actioning repairs .
You’ll be authorising repairs and servicing to Fleet Company trucks, trailers, vans etc.
Who are you?
You’ll be a confident authorising maintenance, services and repairs to a range of vehicle to include trucks, trailers, van etc.
- You should preferably hold a City and Guilds or HGV qualification (or equivalent) and/or have completed an apprenticeship served to at least craft standard (or equivalent).
- Background in a customer service or call-centre environment
- Excellent telephone manner, ability to think and react quickly
- Good numeracy skills, allowing the quick and accurate calculation of costs
- The ability to keep calm in a pressurised environment
- Good keyboard skills and confident in the use of Microsoft Office applications
If you feel that this is the role that you’ve been waiting for and want to hear more then please apply ASAP!