A Calibration Engineer is needed to work in a collaborative test department within a successful company
Salary is £28-30K + Company performance bonus, length of service bonus, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, healthcare, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme
Your main duties will be to test, calibrate and adjust a wide range of test & measurement equipment, provide detailed calibration certificates, source and understand equipment specifications, liaise with repair staff regarding faulty items and provide the administration team with timely data.
Other duties will include
- Calibrate a wide range of multi-parameter test equipment from a range of industry sectors
- Provide certificate details when calibration complete
- Identify and share ways of improving test techniques and increasing parameters.
- Maintain high quality levels throughout testing
- Obtain product specifications and maintaining a suitable library facility
- Maintain, and safeguard the integrity of test equipment and company standards
- Enter data correctly and update the job progression system
- Maintain turn round times to a minimum level
You will ideally have a HNC in electrical/electronics minimum or a similar discipline, experience within the instrumentation industry or previous calibration experience in an electrical/electronic role, good mathematical skills and be meticulous & quality driven with good interpersonal skills and the ability to meet client deadlines
If you would like more information on this exciting opportunity please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now to send your CV