We are currently working with an OEM engineering company based in Blackburn who are seeking Welder / Fabricators (proficient in both MIG & TIG) to join the team on a 12-week temp to perm basis.
The company continue to invest in both staff training and research and development of processes and latest control technologies.
The company have successfully completed installations and satisfied customers over a range of processes, in industries including medical, PVC, all types of coatings, plastic products, films, textile finishes / non – wovens (etc)
Duties of the role will include:
- Reading blueprints and drawings and taking measurements to plan layout and procedures.
- Determining the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Setting up components for welding according to specifications.
- MIG / TIF and fabrication of OEM products.
- Fabrication requests based on OEM specifications.
- Quality inspection of own products / work before next stage of production.
What’s in it for you?
- £15 – £17 per hour (weekly pay for first 12 weeks).
- A permanent position after 12 weeks employment (based on performance and attendance).
- Exposure to an experienced team who are on hand to assist (on average over ten years’ employment at the company per individual).
- 40 hours per week with overtime (mandatory in busier periods).
Interested in this vacancy?
- Text “Welders / Fabricators”, your email address and “Blackburn” to 07435 549976
- Call Major Recruitment in Blackburn on 01254 920800
- Email your CV, “Welders / Fabricators” and “Blackburn” to blackburn @ major-recruitment.com
- Submit your CV using the “apply now” option below.