What’s on offer for the Powder Coater?
- Paying £10.92 per hour
- Overtime paid at time 1/2
- 40 hours per week
- Onsite parking
- Full training given
- Canteen facilities
- Full covid safety regulations adhered to
My Client is well established, industry leading Engineering company. Based in County Durham, they have seen year on year success, with further growth plans for 2022. The offer a range of services from Design through to Manufacturing. This has given the company opportunities to service a multitude of sectors, with a client base stretching across the globe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Powder Coater to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
This opportunity gives a Powder Coater the chance to work with one of the most respected companies in the North-East. They offer not only an excellent package, but more importantly in todays world, job security.
The Powder Coater will cover either:
- Monday to Thursday 6:00am-2:30pm and Friday 6:00am-1:00pm
- Monday to Thursday 2:30pm-12:45am
As a Powder Coater, your main responsibilities will be to coat a variety of different engineered parts.
- Selecting paint powder from stock and preparing both the spray booth and powder coating guns for each new job
- Performing frequent change overs of colour
- Spraying parts of various size and ensuring paint thickness and gloss levels are correct on finished product
- Maintaining high quality standards at all times for standard and bespoke products
- Active contribution in maximising plant efficiency
- Proactive communication with supervisors, managers and Quality Control regarding production, quality and H&S issues
- Maintaining H&S standards following instructions and wearing of appropriate PPE
- Regular quality checks including visual and taking measurements
- Completing paperwork
- Previous experience of working on a busy paint production line Excellent communication
- Good Engineering Background
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to inspect own work
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Excellent eye for detail
- Flexibility with regards to shifts and over-time