Major Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a professional SME who are recruiting for a PPC Executive to join their busy internal marketing team. They are seeking a person who is passionate about marketing, wants to be involved in every area of digital marketing, and is willing to learn and grow as quickly as they can.
This role is perfect for someone stepping up from a junior role and looking to help lead and manage the PPC department for a leading organisation.
Duties and task will include:
- Create and manage Google Ads campaigns for a number of clients across Paid Search. With a specific focus on Google Shopping.
- Monitor and analyse performance to improve and scale campaigns.
- Help to develop strategies to further improve performance & reach KPI goals for campaigns.
- Provide reports and performance updates for clients on paid campaigns.
- Having a strong focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role must have the following:
- At least 2 years hands-on PPC experience in Google Ads, ideally within an agency environment or an in house role.
- Have a good understanding of Paid Search advertising and have up-to-date Google Ads certifications, across fundamentals, search and shopping.
- Have some knowledge of broader marketing tactics and their purposes in a marketing strategy
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a big advantage
- A strong analytical mind with the ability to interpret data and trends with meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident in communicating with clients and your team.
Great opportunity for someone to join an exciting, fast-moving environment where you will be encouraged and enabled to grow personally and professionally.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with hybrid options available, equating 2-3 days WFH.