Warehouse Operative / Production Op / Genral Operative
We are looking for full time operatives to work a rotational 3 week shift pattern
Monday to Friday – no weekiends YAY!
Must be able to work days & nights
Week 1 – Mon off, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri days
Week 2 – Mon days, Tues off, Wed, Thurs, Fri night
Week 3 – Mon, Tues night, Wed, Thurs, Fri off
Average 40 hours per week over 3 week cycle
- £10.00ph plus Bonus
- 28 days leave
- Monday to Friday
- 12 hour shifts
- 7am-7pm / 7pm-7am
A leading manufacturing company who have been at the forefront of all major technical innovations, needs… YOU!
Due to continued success and growth in workload, we are currently seeking multiple general factory operatives to join the team 🙂 You will provide support working in different areas of the factory.
* Must be able to work day and night shifts
* Jigging, de-jigging packing of small items
* Always handle and pack customer materials correctly ensuring no damage can occur before and during transportation.
* Shall inspect work for obvious defects and/or poor surface, and report as needed
* Capable of heavy lifting up to 25kg
* Unload the finished work into stillage’s, ensuring adequate packing material between profiles to avoid transit damage on movement to the packing area
* Perform any general warehouse duties as requested by manager or team supervisor
* Good housekeeping of work areas throughout each shift is essential.
Requirements We would expect the successful labourer to be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of factory practices, be an excellent communicator and have a strong work ethic. You will be supported 1 to 1 to become familiar with the company processes and procedures. This would be an ideal role for you if you have worked within warehouses, an industrial setting or a manual labouring position.
You will be joining the Huddersfield site of a company that has been established for over 25 years, which has enabled them to diversify into markets such as Automotive, Engineering and Decorative, in addition to being the largest supplier of their product in Europe. They has an enviable reputation in the industry. Working directly with the operations manager, this role oﬀers variety on a daily basis. The organisation name is synonymous with delivering outstanding quality service, and they are keen to recruit a candidate who strives to oﬀer the same. They oﬀer ongoing training and coaching and ultimately opportunities to progress within the organisation.
Beneﬁts 28 days paid holiday per year
£10.00 per hour paid weekly
Production Bonus available after 4 weeks
Monday to Friday
Friendly team environment
Training and support focusing on both initial role and development opportunities
Temporary with potential to become permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Salary: £10.00-£11.00 per hour
* Company events
* On-site parking
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift