Temporary, 3 months+
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Repairs Administrator to join an organisation based in Chatham on a 3-month basis, which could to lead to permanent.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Repairs Administrator:
- Maintaining the database for all damp and mould cases, updating progress
- Scheduling work for engineers
- Liaising with customers and engineers to schedule in work
- Keeping customers up to date with any changes and progress of repairs
- Re-booking in cancelled appointments
- Managing all associated administration
Essential Requirements of the Repairs Administrator:
- Experience within repairs planning within social housing (desirable)
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.