If you are an ambitious QA team leader / supervisor who currently works in food or any FMCG environment and wants to develop, learn and grow their career with a business focused on its people – this is a role for you!
A ‘can do’ attitude is what we are looking for, positively, drive and the energy to be a part of something great!
Nice environment of work, strong culture – you will be surrounded by hard-working people, motivated and capable.
* Lead, train, coach and motivate the QA team and drive a culture that promotes the continuous improvement of both product quality and factory standards.
* To ensure that the traceability system is complete and challenged regularly to ensure compliance highlighting any deficiencies with the QA Manager.
* To investigate factory non-conformances and ensure that the necessary corrective actions are taken.
* To ensure that both swabbing schedules and product testing schedules are adhered to.
* To ensure that the QA audits relating to GMP, HACCP, quality and hygiene systems are audited at the agreed frequency with audit findings effectively communicated and issues followed up.
* To participate in ensuring that the bakery is ‘audit ready’ in the event of either scheduled or unannounced technical audits/visits.
* To ensure that complaint and micro investigations are carried out by the Operations/ QA team in a timely manner with root cause being identified where possible. Complaint investigation details are to be passed to the Technical Administrator for customer responses to be prepared.
* Ensure all equipment used in the manufacture of product are calibrated by appropriately trained personnel and at an appropriate frequency. In addition, ensure any calibration / CCP verification equipment requiring repair is done so, in conjunction with Engineering Manager, in a timely manner.
Shift: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 6am – 2:30pm or 1:30pm – 10pm
BPSS acts as an agency for these perm role