Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Bid / Proposals Coordinator. Although you will be based in the North East of England, you will be apart of a world wide organisation who take pride in their market and are experiencing tremendous growth.
This role is open for ambitious and self motivated individuals who are eager to work and contribute to a significant growth area of the business. Ideally you will have fantastic organisation skills and the ability to adhere to and follow a process. You will be working on daily tasks such as; system management, team consistency and communication among the proposal team engaging in different departments and supporting the proposal manager, external business development managers and technical sales engineers.
An ideal candidate will have experience in a relevant role such as sales admin, sales co-ordinator or technical admin roles.
- Maintaining, reviewing and updating of commonly used proposal information.
- Coordinate assigned contract deviations.
- Ensure all systems and logs remain up to date and accurate for proposals.
- Follow all proposal processes and work instructions.
- Understand, prepare and coordinate proposal compliance documents ready to be submitted to management for internal approval.
- Organise proposal inputs from a variety of stakeholders.
Experience and skills:
- Experience in proposal, sales presentations, co-ordinations and in preparing high quality documents.
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently, being accountable for accomplishing work.
- Strong organisation skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Be assertive, persistent and not to be afraid of holding people accountable to commitments.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with higher levels of your organisation
- Document template creation and formatting in line with company branding.
- Experience using CRM systems, Microsoft projects and PowerPoint.
Whats on offer:
- 25 holidays plus 8 bank.
- 7% Pension contribution.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private Health care.
- Hybrid working.
- Competitive salary
- Electric car scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
To apply for this position please click the link below or call Caitlyn Wade on 01325 468 780 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.