36 hours pw
£10.50 PAYE or £13.50 Umbrella
Hamilton Woods Associates are working with a social housing provider in Manchester, to recruit to a Repairs Administrator on an initial temporary basis.
Hybrid working is offered with 3-4 days working from home.
Responsibilities of the Repairs Administrator include:
- Liaising with tenants, inspectors and engineers with regards to repairs
- Keeping customers up to date with any changes and progress of repairs
- Ensuring databases are kept up to date regarding repairs
- Opening and closing down work orders
- Raising purchase orders and invoices
- Managing all associated administration
Please apply now to express your interest, or contact Bethan Hall at Hamilton Woods Associates for further information