Supported Housing Manager
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently working with a Christian based charitable organisation, that supports offenders to live crime free lives. They are currently recruiting for a permanent Supported Housing Manager to manage their Bedford based projects.
Please note: the role has a genuine occupational requirement for applicants to be a practising Christian.
Responsibilities of the Supported Housing Manager includes:
- Managing a service that provides housing and tenancy services for men with multiple needs including, mental health and substance misuse issues
- Ensuring the project is maintained to a safe and habitable standard
- Managing the referral process
- Leading regular team meetings
- Engaging with Christian faith-based communities
- Liaising with other housing providers
- Maintaining agreed staffing levels
Requirements of the Supported Housing Manager includes:
- This role has a genuine occupational requirement which requires applicants to be a practising Christian
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Bethan Hall – Divisional Manager at Hamilton Woods on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing BH 4884. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful