Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a leading business to business telemarketing organisation in Birmingham City Centre, who are seeking a motivated Spanish speaking Telemarketer to start immediately on a temporary to permanent basis. You must be fluent in both Spanish and English
The role will be office based Monday to Wednesday (based in Birmingham city centre) and working from home on a Thursday and Friday.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 12pm.
Duties and tasks will include:
- Carry out unscripted telephone calls on behalf of clients.
- Answer questions about product specifications.
- Book appointments with relevant prospects.
- Complete data cleansing activities.
- Carry out market research into various industries.
- Provide input into lead generation campaigns of various makeups.
- Accurately and efficiently enter prospect details into the company database.
Major Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who have the following:
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication
- Good command of English language and grammar
- Ability to work to targets: call volumes, conversations and leads
- Time management skills
- Client liaison and good customer service
- A team player with the ability to self-motivate
- Computer literate including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Planning and organisational skills
Genuinely an excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking career progression.
Great incentives including the following:
Regular one to ones
Free snacks and lunches
One to one coaching