School Staffing Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a school in the New Forest who are wishing to appoint Teaching Assistant to work with students aged 5-18 with an EHCP fo Autism and other associated behaviours.
The needs of attending pupils can display challenging behaviour.
The school is easy driving distance from Southampton and Dorset, as well as regular public transport routes from central Southampton.
- Ideally previous experience working with complex behaviour or challenging needs.
Without school experience any professional experience with the following could help the candidate succeed in this role:
* Youth/Community work experience
* Care worker
* Challenging behaviour within family
* SEN Experience
- Calm and patient
- Hard working
- A passion to want to help these students
- GCSE Maths and English 4 or above.
The school offer the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to reward and discount scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
- Pension scheme
- Paid for enhanced DBS
- Wellbeing support – Mental, Physical & Financial
- Cycle to work scheme and more!
Please apply to today via the advert if you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role in the New Forest. If you are looking for a new position in a school but this isnt for you, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org