Job Title: MIG Welder
Location: Hixon, Stafford
Salary: £14.00 – £17.00 per hour (Depending on experience)
Temp-to-Perm, Immediate starts available!
Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a MIG Welder on behalf of an award-winning supplier of sheet metals. Our client specailises in fabricating sheet metals, metal design and engineering services. This is a fantastic temp-to-perm opportunity for any MIG Welder seeking a competitive salary and long-term job stability.
Key Responsibilities of the MIG Welder:
- MIG welding mild steel ranging from 1mm – 20mm thickness
- Competently using jigs to a safe standard
- Maintaining health and safety guidelines at all times
- Reading technical drawings to ensure all products are built to the correct measurements.
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent organisational skills and time keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- 2+ years’ experience in MIG Welding
The successful MIG Welder will be entitled to:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Learning and development opportunities
- Health Cash Plan
Major recruitment act as an Employment Agency for Permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities. If you are interested in discussing the opportunity further or have any questions please call our Castle Donington office on 01332 955155 and ask for Ross Randfield.