Health and Safety Manager (HSE)
We are currently recruiting for a HSE Manager to manage and oversee all Health, Safety and Environmental activities within a busy food manufacturing site in Eye.
You will promote and implement all HSE procedures and communication tools in line with Group and Site Environmental, Sustainability and Health & Safety strategy.
You will drive compliance with legislation and HSS awareness to minimise operational losses, occupational health problems, accidents and injuries, with a continuous-improvement approach to all areas of responsibility.
Successful candidate will ensure that all members of the workforce recognise their own contribution to improve environmental and HSS performance and awareness.
This role involves holding regular meetings with management and employee representatives and provide regular updates on progress and improvements.
You will also be responsible for maintaining KPIs and legal requirements on site and liaising with the relevant enforcement authorities.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- H&S within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Implementing, promoting and maintaining environmental and H&S management systems/awareness;
- Dealing with external authorities
- CDM regulations
- Permitting Regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Salary circa £60K
- Permanent role
- Life Cover
- Development and progression within the Group