- Drive real understanding of the sector , including competitor activity and key strengths.
- Build the marketing and engagement plan for the key product categories
- To source, manage and utilise market data, working closely with the commercial team to win with customers and launch viable new products.
- Manage regional marketing budgets.
- To develop social media plans to drive awareness and trial of new product launches
- Help to drive customer centricity at every stage of the customer journey.
- To work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the timely development of products and packaging to meet customer’s needs.
- Develop a range of marketing materials that can be utilised by the commercial teams to drive awareness of the new product launches
- To identify UK ‘trade and marketing’ show activities to build customer awareness of our new product launches
- To be aligned to the group innovation function to identify both national and regional opportunities within our key product categories
Ideal candidate will have
- Strong Marketing experience preferably in the FMCG channel.
- Experience of Digital marketing – Scoping and Implementing
- Budget Holder: assessing investment return across all activities
Business Related Competencies
- Business Acumen.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strategic Agility,