Major recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a Transport and production planning Administrator for a well known organisation based in the Bilston area. Hours are work are Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm and the role will be fully office based.
This role will be to provide administrative support to both the transport and planning departments.
Duties and Tasks will include;
Deal with all in-coming telephone calls, offering advice and assistance to our customer services department, relating to deliveries and returns etc.
- Run information available for drivers.
- Ensuring all paper trails for compliance is up to date.
- Assisting with general support and guidance for Drivers and Customers
- Book Ferries, congestion charges, and deliveries to contract sites.
- Book vehicles (HGV also Pool Van/car) in for services etc
- Ensure all paperwork is available for Drivers as required.
Complete Customs Declarations and Supplementary Declarations paperwork
- Meet and greet customers for collections.
- Update all customer information on to our in-house system.
Support capacity planning and smoothing of production orders through Mill
Candidates welcome to apply must have;
- Administrative experience preferably within a transport or planning department
Free secure parking is available