What’s in it for you?
- Paying £12.78 – £13.78per hour
- Overtime paid at time 1/2
- NIGHT SHIFT: Monday to Thursday 7:45pm-6am
- Weekly pay
- Temporary to Permanent contract
- Onsite parking
- Full training given
- Canteen facilities
- Benefits package
**PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL NEW STARTERS WILL JOIN A DAY SHIFT 8AM-5PM MONDAY TO THURSDAY AND FRIDAY 8AM-1PM FOR TWO WEEKS TRAINING**
My Client is well established, industry leading fabrication company. Based in Newton Aycliffe, they have seen year on year success, with further growth plans for 2022. They offer a range of services from Design through to Manufacturing. This has given the company opportunities to service a multitude of sectors, with a diverse client base stretching across the globe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Press Brake Operative to join their night shift team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
This opportunity gives a Press Brake Operative the opportunity to work with one of the most respected companies in the North-East. They offer not only an excellent package, but more importantly in todays world, job security.
You will be responsible for the Press brake function of all products to ensure that Quality standards are achieved and products are manufactured to drawing and work instructions.
- Ability to set and operator press brakes, with a power press capacity up to 350 tonnes
- Good understanding of engineering drawings, first angle and third angle.
- Ability to do first off & final checks using standard measuring equipment.
- Planning of workload based on common tooling setups/materials.
- Ensure received parts are bent / formed correctly to the Job Card.
- Ensure that machine parameters and tooling settings are correct
- Job Pack – Ensures that the parts relates with the Job Card.
- Check the thickness of the material against the job pack.
- Ensure that the correct material is selected as indicated on the Job Card and that its scratch and damage free.
- Experience of setting and operating Brake Press machines
- Solid Brake Press experience
- Knowledge and experience of working with fabricated products
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow a process
- Physically able to lift up to 20kg
- Flexibility with regards overtime when required