Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for an local Oldbury business who are seeking an Administrator to work in their procurement department. This position is office based and not a home working position.
Hours of work Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Duties and tasks include
- Working within the buying department and supporting the Import Executive administratively
- Raising purchase orders
- Checking and cross referencing all invoices for goods inwards
- Liaising with suppliers/drivers and other sites/branches to assist with deliveries and general queries.
- Assist with quotations and price negotiations.
- Creating spreadsheets and updating supplier prices lists
- Assisting other departments with ad hoc duties as and when they arise
- Managing all stock levels across all branches
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- 2 years’ experience within an administration role
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Parking is available