I am currently recruiting for a temporary Administrator for my Shropshire based client.
Pay – £12.75/ph
This role will involve an element of working outside.
- To update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Complete archiving trial folders for last year and some other previous years. Both electronic and paper folders.
- Move older archived folders to make space for newer years.
- Help answer/assist equipment requests as and when they come to the office.
- Prepare and send off samples to commercial labs/clients.
- Data entry
- Handle confidential material.
- Assisting/scribing in the field if crop assessments are needed.
Skills and experience:-
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Microsoft office experience including word and excel
We will carefully consider your application and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details won’t be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion please continue to apply to future roles we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford, and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.