Major Recruitment are partnering exclusively with a regional (North of England) food supplier to recruit for an Experienced Area Sales Manager
Role: – Area Sales Manager
Role Type: – Permanent
Salary:- Up to £30,000 Which is negotiable depending upon experience
Location: – Ideally Covering Sheffield, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire areas but the territory is catered to the right candidate.
Our client is a national fresh food supplier who partner with high end customers to source and supply products of the highest quality. They hold both the Higher BRC accreditation and are STS accredited, which allows them to supply leading organisations such as the NHS.
Your role as an Area Sales Manager will be focused on driving company sales through a reputation second to none and forging strong partnerships with customers that have a similar passion for good quality food.
Duties will include but aren’t limited to: –
- Confident in using sales data to approach key decision makers to effectively engage and influence.
- Responsible for your own geographical area
- Make regular buyer calls, identify customer needs/priorities and creating fact-based selling presentations
- Negotiate contracts and programming within their distributors
- Identify, understand, and analyse their customer’s opportunities and needs
- Proactively build high quality relationships at all levels (senior leadership, sales, marketing, procurement, finance, and operations) within the distributor/customer
The ideal candidate will possess or be able to demonstrate the following: –
- The ability to work on own initiative or within a team environment
- Good customer service and time management skills
- Be goal driven, have good organisational and administration skills to self-manage and develop discipline and be flexible and coachable
- Two years previous inside sales or customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Please Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Alex Donnelly in our Doncaster branch for further information.