Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a professional organisation in the Wednesbury area who are seeking a Business Development Manager to start immediately.
Duties and tasks will include:
Responsible for overseeing sales for a portfolio of customers with a wide variety of requirements and spends and ensures we meet customer needs while achieving acceptable margins. Always ensuing we maintain high levels of customer service whilst also looking to develop additional sales or further opportunities with the customer.
Overseeing various aspects of customer account management from simple sales orders to working with the design and innovation team when costing new enquiries or innovative designs, whilst also looking to try and develop new business opportunities with both current and potential clients.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- A strong background in sales of ‘Transit Packaging’, with preferred experience of timber cases and pallets, corrugated (heavy duty & conventional), foam and ancillary protective packaging products.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business, products and strategy.
- Generate sales leads and appointments for new business.
- Gather and record market and customer information.
- Management of new accounts.
- Arranging prospect/ client visits.
- Presenting to prospects/ clients at all levels.
- Close deals to secure new business.
- Ensure clients expectations are met in regard to design and performance.
- Maximise revenue and profit.
- Performance in line with deadlines and budgets.
- Well organised.
Package £45-50k + Bonus Structure + Car + Mobile + Laptop