Major Recruitment are please to be working with one of Norfolk’s most well known historic seaside landmarks.
We are looking for a chef with experience working in busy restaurant to join an estabished team during the busy summer months.
– 4 shifts per week – between 32-40 hours per week
– usual hours of work 09.30 – 20.00
– Previous experience is desirable to at least CDP level
- Cooking to spec
- Setting up and closing kitchen
- Monitor stock
- Study each recipe and gather all ingredients
Pay is up to £13.00 per hour depending on experience.
To apply for the role, please attach your most up to date CV and one of our consultants will call you back to discuss in more detail.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities