Children’s Residential Support Worker – Stoke on Trent
We, at Major Recruitment are now hiring for a Children’s Residential Support Worker for a Progressive, Passionate and Genuine Children’s Residential Home. So, if you’re looking for a rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of children that mirror the SAME VALUES as us – you’re in the right place. It’s why we have worked with these clients for several years, they TRUST us.
Location: Stoke on Trent ; Hours: 10am – midniht followed by sleep in; Shifts: 2 days on – 4 days off
Perks of the roles?
- A top salary (£32, 000 inclusive of sleep ins)
- Excellent support network
- Excellent working environment
- Stability, Qualifications and Progression
- Free Parking
What is the Role?
- Promoting welfare safety and personal development in children
- A positive outlook which can help create an environment that’s warming and safe for children, carrying the homes ethos and values
- Take responsibility for running the household effectively, setting and maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Participating in staff meetings and having a supportive outlook towards members of staff
- General Ad-Hoc duties
What are the requirements?
- Full level 3 in Residential Childcare or CYPW or equivalent
- Full driving license desirable
- Must have experience within Residential Childcare
- A clean DBS
A passionate individual who has a genuine interest working within Residential Childcare who is looking for that next chapter to work for a Progressive, Passionate and Genuine Childrens care provider.
Maintaining excellent professional practices in accordance with Ofsted regulations and quality care standards for homes and awareness of safeguarding issues
Excellent interpersonal skills communicating professionally both verbally and in writing
Fantastic problem solving skills
Accountable to Registered Manager
We currently don’t have the capacity to support those who are looking for sponsorship.
If you feel you have the skills and ability and hold the qualifications to work or become a Children’s Residential Support Worker what are you waiting for! Click “Apply Now” to have a dedicated 1-1 consultation about our FANTASTIC opportunity. Full job description will be sent to those who apply.
“A leap of faith provides you with a glimmer of hope”