Major Recruitment Oldbury are recruiting for a professional organisation in the Bilston area who are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator. Your role will be to Interact with customers to provide excellent levels of sales support and process information in response to sales orders, enquiries, requests and concerns about products and services.
Duties and tasks will include:
- Deal directly with customer either by phone or electronically in a timely, effective, polite and positive manner showing sensitivity to the customers issues
- Understanding internal and external customer needs and expectations and working to exceed these
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to effectively handle enquires or complaints
- Respond promptly to customer enquires both verbally and in written form
- Take ownership of customer queries and ensure appropriate solutions are given
- Ensure customer needs are met and where possible exceeded by constantly reviewing the service provided and identifying improvements
- Accurately process and verify sales orders, along with returns requests and invoice queries
- Keep written / electronic records of customer interactions, enquiries, comments or complaints
- Perform general office administration as required
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Develop an excellent understanding of our customers and industry sector
- Manage and maintain customer support ‘ best practice’ in line with company policies and business rules
- Work as part of a team to develop and improve existing procedures and policies and develop new where required
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have customer service experience within a professional environment and accurate data entry skills.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. Free parking available.