Major Recruitment have an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client based in Coventry, a leading and dynamic modular building manufacturer who are at the cutting edge of sustainable housing solutions. They are looking to recruit an experienced Electrician to install, service and maintain electrical systems and appliances in domestic and commercial properties to a high-quality standard in accordance with the current Edition of Wiring Regulations.
What’s in for you?
- A fabulous working environment
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Modern and spacious offices in pleasant location
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Permanent position
- Pension Fund
- Training opportunities
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Must possess a valid full UK Driving Licence
- Must be prepared to work anywhere that the client or its agents require.
- The post holder must be prepared to comply with all the client’s policies.
- Must be prepared to work at heights using ladders, scaffolding and work in confined spaces and in a variety or work conditions that may prevail at that time.
- Must posses a full, well maintained tool kit always.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good customer service involving working outside normal hours as and when required.
- Must be prepared to undertake any additional training associated with the specific requirements of the trade, as well training in Equal Opportunities
- The ability to work with the minimum of supervision and as part of a team. The post holder may be required to work in any location throughout the contract and work may vary from location to location.
- Clocking in and out daily
- Wearing safety boots and PPE
- Completion of weekly timesheets
- Adherence to Health & Safety regulations
- Communicates effectively and appropriately, listens sensitively, adapts communication to audience and foster effective communication with others.
Resilience and Tenacity
- Deals effectively with pressure; remains optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. Recovers quickly from setbacks. Stays with a problem / line of thinking until a solution is reached.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Modifies his or her approach to achieve a goal. Is open to change and new information; rapidly adapts to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
Adherence to Health & Safety regulations for Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward.