Our client is a cold storage company and a leader in developing and operating highly automated cold stores. We are the fastest growing specialist in automated cold storage, with world-class and energy efficient systems, making it stand out from conventional companies.
Our client has a global network across three continents with an ambitious growth plan underway.
The role primarily involves conducting pre-planned & reactive maintenance for an automated cold store facility, operating at minus 23 degrees. Candidates must be time served multi-skilled engineers.
The shift pattern for the role is 4 on, 4 off rotating days and nights, 12 hr shifts which will include weekend and bank holidays.
- Keeping allocated PPM to date to a high standard
- Servicing and repair of automated equipment and general estate maintenance
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in line with suppliers’ guidelines, this will include conveyors, cranes, cooling systems and oxygen reduction.
- We need you to be a time served experienced and skilled engineer who can demonstrate thorough knowledge of proven and advanced technology and with the ability to apply that knowledge practically to ensure competitive and innovative advantage.
- You must hold a recognised electrical qualification.
- Experience of working with automated stacker cranes (preferred).
- Experience of working on roller conveyor systems (preferred).
- You will need to be proactive and independent comfortable making decisions but equally aware of when to escalate or communicate with key stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills to interface with key internal functions, key stakeholders, external regulators, auditors and outside vendors.
- Experience of working in an automated warehouse environment preferred but not essential.
- Be able to work at heights up to 42 metres.
Due to regulations of the equipment, and health and safety obligations there is a maximum weight limit on this role of 125KG
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- 12 hour shift (4 on 4 off)
- Day shift
- Night shift