Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Maintenance Manager/Engineering Manager to lead all engineering operations within a busy manufacturing site based in Devon area.
You will have excellent communication and leadership skills
As a people person, you will manage, develop and lead your team
You will be KPI focused overseeing all site maintenance processes, PPM’s, CI, to optimise production levels
This is an opportunity to really make a difference, and drive continuous improvement within an impressive manufacturing facility
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Management of multi-skilled engineering team
- Coordinate and manage all project work, ensuring they are delivered on time
- Lead Continuous Improvement Projects
- Continue to develop and implement robust PPM systems
- Improve standards and efficiency within the department
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an Engineering Supervisory role, within a manufacturing/production environment
- Educated to degree level (preferably HNC/ HND) in a relevant engineering discipline or similar NVQ Level 3 qualification.
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong electrical skill set is essential, including PLC’s, Robotics, Programming
On offer is a competitive salary plus a benefits package.
- Monday- Friday DAYS
- Employee discounts
- Career Development and progression
- Learning and Development
BPSS are a recruitment consultancy working on this new perm opportunity.