Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a qualified, experienced Fabricator Welder/Sheet metal worker to join their dynamic team. This is a day role based in Huddersfield.
Main Job duties, responsibilities & skills :
Manufacture frames and products for a variety of packaging machines. To build high quality, standard and custom Liquid Filling, Capping and Labelling machines, available on their own or as turnkey projects. They need a skilled Fabricator welder/Sheet metal worker to join their team and be fully responsible for all fabrication tasks.
The ideal candidate:
* Experience of working with Stainless Steel is essential
* Proven background in fabrication and welding preferably having served a recognised apprenticeship or equivalent qualification
* Ability to work under minimal supervision to strict deadlines essential
* Be Flexible and work overtime if required
* Reading engineering drawings
* Producing specialist equipment for our products neatly and efficiently
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30 – 16.30 Friday 7.30 – 12.30
Access to high street discounts
Cycle to work scheme
On site parking