Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator with Immediate Availability. This position would be a Temporary, Full-Time position, based in Aberdeen. There is the potential for the position to become permanent depending on performance.
You will be responsible for:-
- Being the main point of contact for all colleagues on the floor and in the workplace area.
- Answering queries, and helping with any workplace related requests
- Actioning and recording all colleague workplace queries on the Case Management System
- Providing support for meetings as required
- Raising, monitoring and managing all workplace related tasks
- Auditing floors weekly for all work-related deliverables
Does this sound like you? :–
- A natural host, with the ability to make guests and colleagues feel at home with ease
- Learn quickly, with the ability to adapt to different workplace cultures
- Keen eye for detail, with the ability to work across different departments where required
- Experience in a similar role
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and our dedicated team will look over all applications and be in touch with you if you look like the ideal candidate.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.