My Telford based client is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer.
Salary up to £36k depending on experience
Full time Monday to Friday – occasional weekend and overnight stays as required
25 days holiday plus statutory
Laptop and mobile phone
Profit share scheme
The Field Service Engineer will be mainly field based throughout UK and Europe, however time will be spent on site in Telford refurbishing machines.
This is a customer facing role.
- Machine installation and commissioning
- Machine repair, service and refurbishment to include fault finding and replacing parts.
- Telephone advice and technical support
- Liaising with the manufacturer
- Customer training
- Service report writing
- Good customer service
Skills and experience:-
- Previous experience as a multi-skilled engineer
- Experience with Siemans, Sinumerik, CNC Controls
- Strong fault finding skills but mechanically and electrically
- Good understanding of pneumatics
- Ability to read electrical and pneumatic schematics
- Ideally have (17th edition) electrical qualification
- Ideally have an engineering qualification
- Good IT skills
Contact Alex at Major Recruitment for further information
We will carefully consider your application and advise you as to whether we are able to progress with your application, within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles that we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract, you will find our staff professional and courteous, and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment