Are you looking for a role where you can progress?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Would you like to work in a friendly team that offers training and development for all of it’s staff?
- Full time
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 17.00pm
- Salary £22,000 – £30,000 DOE
- Pension with a matched contribution available
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Wellbeing programmes
- Employee Assistance programme
- Health Benefits
- Company Bonus scheme and incentives
- Excellent training and development opportunities alongside our online e-learning portal
Please get in touch if you are a Finance Administrator wanting to join a friendly forward thing business in West Bridgford.
Join a dedicated and passionate team with a customer centric focus. They believe in strong collaboration across their business and are convinced that together they can grow stronger and keep our innovative.
They believe in offering the chance to grow within their organisation, providing training and development measures to suit the goal focussed individual.
Main purpose of the role
- You will assist the Financial Manager and be responsible for establishing and maintaining accounting controls to ensure the smooth running of the finance department.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth management of all sales and purchase ledger queries, in addition to meeting all accounting deadlines and completing all necessary reports accurately and on time.
- You will support the Financial Manager to supervise 2 team colleagues and will assist in their training and development. In return you’ll have a well-rounded role that will give you exposure to both forecasting and budgeting, month end processes and cash flow forecasting.
Our Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a generalist finance role including both purchase and sales ledger work.
- Preferably this experience would have been gained within a service-related industry, however this is not essential.
- You will need to be highly numerate, analytical, possess great communication skills, and have an exceptional attention to detail to be successful,
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office packages. Supervisory experience is essential, and experience using Xero would be an advantage.
- Whilst an accounting qualification is not required, it would be beneficial; alternatively, an interest in, and a willingness to develop your knowledge and skills formally is ideal.
- A “can do” attitude, an eye for detail and an ability to positively promote the company brand image both internally and with clients is essential.
To apply for this role or any other Accounts roles please get in touch
“Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an
Employment Business for temporary opportunities”