Major Recruitment are looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager due to the rapid growth of our client’s business based in Sheffield
As a Finance Manager you will be experienced and confident in managing the accounting function, cash flow, debtors, and creditors and overseeing the full management accounts process.
- Overall management of the management accounts process, the P&L, Journaling and Balance Sheets
- Daily cash management including large transaction approvals.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Produce the monthly management reporting.
- Create and manage all financial processes in line with ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015
- Manage and mentor the existing Finance team
- Manage the stock control and Purchasing process, including managing the purchasing team.
- Responsibility for annual insurance, utilities renewals
- Ad-hoc analysis to support the Board of Directors
- VAT Returns
Desirable key skills and experiences:
- Either qualified CIMA/ACMA/ACCA/ACA or Qualified by Experience.
- Experienced with managing and leading development of the team.
- Comfortable dealing in a high-volume transactional environment, and able to create and reinforce robust financial processes and internal control.
- Experience of working with ISO9001 and 14001 processes
- An excellent level of computer knowledge, keyboard skills and software (HR database and spreadsheet) expertise, Microsoft Word, Excel, and databases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentations.
Schedule and Pay
- 08:30AM- 17:00PM
- Monday – Friday
- £45-50k Annual Salary
- Extensive learning and training opportunities leading to company development and progression opportunities.
- 30 Days holiday including Public Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Great company culture and friendly environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Bonus Scheme and wellness programme
- Company Events