Up to £50,000 p/a
Burton on Trent (Hybrid)
Full time, Permanent
Hamilton Woods Associates are excited to be recruiting for a leading company for business software solutions and consists of over 70 independent business units that deliver products and services to their specific market segment.
It is an excellent position for an ambitious finance professional to showcase their qualities and talents. This position has very good career opportunities within the group in the long term.
· Management Accounts: Develop UK management reporting information and assist with Group reporting.
· Overview of data input on sales & purchase invoices
· Bank: Input payments for authorisation process & reconcile cashbook transactions. Monitor and forecast cash flow.
· Nominal: – Post journals for accruals, prepayments, payroll etc. and reconcile balance sheet accounts at month end.
· P&L: – Perform accounts analysis and produce key indicators.
· Payroll: Assist with data preparation.
· Internal audit: Support group process
· Close cooperation with the Manager of Finance & Control, including cover where required.
· Carry out any ad-hoc tasks that contribute to the success of the team
Work Experience and Qualifications:
· Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA preferred
· Three years’ experience of management accounting role or from a practice background
· A good understanding of management accounts reporting
· Comfortable working independently under own initiative
· Good working knowledge of excel spreadsheets
· Experience of SAGE 200/Sage 50 & One Stream is an advantage but not essential
If you would like to apply for this Financial Controller role, please get in contact with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org