Health and Safety Officer
£32,666 + £1657 Car Allowance
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer for an organisation to support their Asset Compliance Team in the central delivery of Health and Safety.
Duties of the Health and Safety Officer:
- Advise senior managers, managers and employees on health and safety legislative requirements, changes in legislation, safe working practices and proper maintenance of equipment
- Provide support to deliver and maintain Health and Safety compliance
- Provide statistical information for Health and Safety management and to evidence compliance within auditing
- Provide support to the Health, Safety and Compliance Manager
Essential requirements of the Health and Safety Officer:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent NVQ L3 in Occupational Health and Safety as a minimum
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.