The selected candidate will be required to deliver equipment and some small plant machinery to various sites, if you have some experience with small plant machinery it would be an advantage but not essential, also strapping and loading would be of some use but again not essential as training will be provided.
You must have a Class 2 Licence along with an in date CPC card and Digital Tachograph. You will need to be physically fit and have the ability to be flexible to meet the varying demands of the customers.
Being a team player and having flexability is a major part of this role.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities:
- Vehicle checks to ensure road worthiness and compliance with VOSA
- Accurate completion of all records of work and documentation, in accordance with legal requirements and company regulations and standards. In particular tacho’s, driving hours and all paperwork connected with the transit of goods
· Obtaining POD documentation whilst ensuring the security of vehicles and goods during transit to customers premises
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Strong communication and teamwork skills and understanding of customer service requirements
- The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills