We have an amazing opportunity for Adhoc HGV2 remote grab work based from Wem, for a construction company. This HGV2 position offers a pay rate of £14.37 per hour, working Monday to Friday on an Adhoc basis.
Responsibilities for a HGV2 Driver:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Delivering products to customers throughout the UK
- Maintaining full health and safety at all times
- Handballing to unload at customer drops
- Ensuring all products are delivery in an efficient manner
- Handling order and delivery paperwork
Requirements for a HGV2 Driver:
- Full Valid HGV2 Driving License (essential)
- Full Valid CPC Card (essential)
- Full Valid Digi Card (essential)
- 6 months experience (preferred)
- Grab Hiab experience and licence required
- Ability to lift products up to 25kg
Bonuses for a HGV2 Driver:
- Holiday accrual
- Company Pension
- Free parking
For more information, please call Steph at Major Recruitment – Telford Branch.
We will carefully consider your application and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details won’t be retained. If you are not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford, and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.