Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator, on behalf of a prestigious client in the oil and gas industry. This position is based South of Aberdeen and would be a Full-Time, Permanent role.
You will be responsible for: –
- Coordinating recruitment and selection activities, alongside maintaining the recruitment database
- Arranging company medicals for new starts and existing employees where appropriate
- Maintaining employee records via the company HR database
- Conducting HR and HSE inductions of new employees and transfers
- Providing admin support to Training Coordinator
- General maintenance of company paperwork, including that for leavers, new starts, changes of terms and conditions, and HR and payroll paperwork
- Assisting the QHSE Manager with general daily admin duties, as well as assisting Head of HR with any necessary duties
Does this sound like you? :-
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised, enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- Skilled in prioritising work appropriately and time-management
- Computer literate, with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other analytical software packages
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Bachelors degree in any discipline or equivalent experience with a background in Human Resources and HSE administration
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and our dedicated team will look over all applications and be in touch with you if you look like the ideal candidate.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.