My Shrewsbury based client is currently recruiting for a HR Officer to cover maternity, starting January 2023.
£28k – £31k depending on experience
35 hrs per week
As the HR Officer you will have a strong background working as a HR generalist, advising on all areas of employment relations.
Skills and experience:-
- Hold a level 3 Certificate in Personnel Practice and have worked in a similar role. Qualified to CIPD level 5 or above is desirable
- Have practical knowledge of employment law
- Be confident in HR processes and procedures with up to date employment law
- Have excellent all-round experience of the recruitment and selection process
- Knowledge of investigations, disciplinary and grievances
- Good IT skills
Please contact Alex or Steph at Major Recruitment Telford
We will carefully consider your application and advise you as to whether we are able to progress with your application, within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles that we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract, you will find our staff professional and courteous, and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment