Working for and supporting the Senior Site Engineer in the management of day to day Plant Maintenance.
Ensuring ALL Capital equipment is maintained to the highest standard with focus on maximizing uptime and compliance to Health and Safety regulations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working with the Senior Site Engineer to ensure ALL PPM schedules are maintained and conform to legislation.
- Operational Tool Setting support.
- Required to and the ability to work on specific designated projects assigned by the Senior Site Engineer un-supervised.
- Support and maintain the highest level of re-active response time to unplanned breakdowns in line with departmental KPI.
- Working with the Senior Site Engineer and when required direct Supervision of sub-contractors assigned to the Maintenance team.
- Working with the SHEQ officer to ensure all Health and Safety documentation is completed in line with policy and legislation.
- Carry out as required all mandatory Maintenance Health and Safety inspections that are assigned.
- Report as required any Health and Safety issues through the appropriate communication channels.
- Working with and supporting the Senior Site Engineer to ensure ALL maintenance purchase order processes are followed correctly.
- Ensure the Maintenance Department housekeeping is maintained to the highest 5S standard.
- When required support general site maintenance.
- Actively participate in and support process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain ALL mandatory Training Qualifications relating to the specific job role.
- Attend as required Training courses identified to enhance job role.
Skills, abilities & behavior’s:
- Appropriate Mechanical Engineering Qualification.
- MiG Welding, Fabrication, Lathe, Milling, Drilling FLT, Hydraulic and Pneumatic.
- Reading Drawings, Fault Finding and corrective action.
- Understanding and experience in Tool setting.
- Health and safety accreditation’s relevant to role. (EX: Hot Works, Working at Height, Cherry Picker).
- Ability to work un supervised.
- Able to use own initiative, make effective decisions and judgments when required.
- Able to communicate with internal departments at all levels.
- Confident in delivery of Maintenance excellence and performance.
- Able to Identify and assess opportunities for Operational Improvement.
- Use IT tools relevant to role.
- Reflect Company values and carry out any other duties as reasonably requested.