Major Recruitment Oldbury are recrutiing for a professional organisation in the Dudley area who are seeking a Maintenance Operative to start immediately on a permanent basis.
You will be working for house builders and housing associations, you are required to attend occupied housing to carry our varying snagging issues.
Duties and tasks are as follows:
* Carpentry – Adjusting doors, replacing skirting and architrave, adjusting squeaking floors, kitchen worktop and unit repair/replacement.
* Painting/Decorating – Plaster patching and re-painting.
* Tiling – Replacing tiles after plumbing repairs.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role must have the following:
* Carpentry qualification mandatory
* Experience working in occupied houses and experience as a multi skilled operative essential
* You are require to be able to work on you own and complete the works provided. Attention to detail and tidiness is key
* A valid CSCS Card
You will be provided with a van, uniform ppe etc. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Pension scheme after probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time 8.30 – 4.30