A specialist equipment provider is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their Engineering team
You will work a 3-shift pattern within a busy manufacturing business carrying out the following responsibilities: –
- Delivering planned and reactive maintenance to production machinery
- Mechanical & electrical fault finding and diagnostics
- Planned maintenance and machine overhaul
- Process improvement projects and development
- Working within a team to maximise OEE
- To provide support and supervision, as necessary, for contractors working on the premises.
The successful candidate will need the following experience & qualifications: –
- Time Served Mechanical, Electrical or multiskilled Maintenance Technician
- HNC/HND in Electrical/Mechanical/Process Engineering discipline or a recognised apprenticeship in Engineering or possesses City & Guilds / NVQ qualification with relevant experience and EITB Multi Skilled.
- Proven experience of maintaining process equipment within the manufacturing industry.
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment, constantly focused on minimising downtime and preventative actions, rather than reactive actions.
- 3-5 years working as in a similar role within a Manufacturing background essential
- Experience in continuous improvement, problem solving and change management in an industrial environment.
Benefits include a bonus scheme, company pension scheme, overtime and onsite parking
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and develop your knowledge of specialist automation and production machinery
If you would like more information on the role please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now to send your CV